Terms & Conditions
The term eBooks4Class or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You agree and acknowledge that by ordering with ebooks4class.com that your digital items will be available via download and/or via email for use and agree to forego any dispute and/or retract your order once successfully delivered to you and/or downloaded by you the purchaser.
- You acknowledge all sales are final once completed and agree that ebooks4class does not offer refunds, credit, or retractions of any kind after purchase has been completed and digitally delivered. You the customer are legally bound to the terms set forth and agree to release any right to cancel, file a complaint, or use means of credit card dispute to cancel or file a chargeback with intent to reclaim funds after purchase has been completed and processed.
- Please note: eBooks4Class.com does not sell or ship physical items of any kind, ebook4class products are solely digital and delivered via download and/or email only, by using and purchasing our products you agree and acknowledge the use and purchase of said digital items.